That awkward stage between sippy cups and regular cups is called parental hell. Ease your tot into learning how to use a big-kid cup with these raised-rim Munchkin Miracle cups.
The space between the rim and the cup allows just enough liquid to get through while also teaching your child how to tip the cup at the perfect angle.
Transitioning to a cup has never been easier with the Miracle 360º Trainer Cup by Munchkin. The spill-free, spoutless design enables your child to drink from anywhere along the 360-degree rim, and it seals instantly when your child stops sipping.
- The Munchkin Miracle 360º Trainer Cup features a spill-proof, spoutless design to make it easier for your little one to transition to a cup
- 360-degree drinking edge allows your child to drink from anywhere on the rim
- Seals instantly when your child stops sipping
- Spout-free design supports healthy oral development
- Easy-grip handles
- 7 oz. capacity
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Suitable for ages 6 months and up
- Includes 2 trainer cups
- Each cup measures 5.25" diameter x 7.25" H